Monday, July 13, 2015

LONDON CITY LIFE



If you can't guesse where this is  -  S H A M E  O N  Y O U - pack your bags & leave now.
This is lovely London, it was my 4th time here and I fell a little bit more in love with this city.
From Brussels it's only a two hours train ride away and when you're lucky you find some cheapass tickets (as far as cheap eurostartickets go of course)

When in London I kinda want to be a more extravagant version of myself, you see all these cool kids walking around in their eye-catching outfits & all the cool - but too expensive - boutiques with all the clothing you ever dreamed of. The area where I was mostly found and which I can really recommend you is SHOREDITCH. Just go there, walk around, it's an upcoming neighbourhood. It's artsy, it's fun, it's cool, it's so London.

One of the cool things I discovered this time is that London has lots & lots of rooftoops.
It's kinda amazing, because on the streets there is so much fuzz that sitting in on a roof sipping a drink is the best way to relax. The one I loved the most was the following.

1) Queen of Hoxton






Also take a stroll on

2) Brick Lane, especially in the weekend when there is an underground vintage market & lots of food trucks.




And ofcourse as you know we like art, so you must must must go to Tate Modern, and if you listen to me you go by the Millenium bridge , why? this is why :













 Andddd of course, my ultimate LDN OUTFIT. I know you are all soooo eager to see it so
well here you go loves.





If you went to LDN and have some really nice spots you acctualy don't wan to share but you like us so much & do want to share them with us, leave a comment. 
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

author
Melvin Jonckers and Irene Latoudis
Two Belgian youngsters living in the city of Brussels who have a mutual interest in all that is fashion, art, music, food, travelling and partying.