Monday, June 15, 2015

STREETSTYLE - ALLAN



To follow up the last post, here's another interesting person we met and shot during our little streetstyle adventure we had a few days ago. Meet Allan.







Allan, 22
Aspiring actor


Where are you from?
Braine l'Alleud

What are you wearing?
The jacket, shoes and shorts are vintage, the shirt is Dries van Noten and the cap is by a store in Brussels called Foxhole. The keychain is from Marie Martens, a Belgian accessories label.

How would you describe your style in three or less words?
Boundless.

What’s something everyone should know about you?
I already started walking when I was 9 months old.

What’s the best thing about living in Brussels?
I’m in love with the underground partyscene in Brussels. One weekend you’re dancing in an abandoned supermarket and the next week you’re partying on a boat. Brussels never
dissapoints.

What are your plans for this summer?
I’m going to Berlin with some friends and certainly going to one or more festivals. I’d also like to go camping with a group of friends but nothing is really planned yet. Most of all, I’m just going to have fun and make the best of my time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

author
Melvin Jonckers and Irene Latoudis
Two Belgian youngsters living in the city of Brussels who have a mutual interest in all that is fashion, art, music, food, travelling and partying.