Thursday, August 27, 2015

HOW LOUIS STOLE MY HEART



As you guys can probably tell by the look of my Instagram I took a week off blogging and spent some time in the lovely city of Venice in Italy. While one of the many shopping sprees out there I found myself wandering around the Louis Vuitton store. I was just looking around, not planning on buying anything, until my eyes fell on the Brazza Wallet. In just one second I knew this baby was going home with me, and so it did.

The wallet is made of Epi Leather and contains 12 credit card slots, and ID or business cards slot, a zipper compartment for coins and 4 flat compartments for bills or tickets. The inside/lining is made of Mat Cross grain leather.




Pictures by the STUDIO LATCKERS CREATIVE STUDIO.


No comments:

Post a Comment

author
Melvin Jonckers and Irene Latoudis
Two Belgian youngsters living in the city of Brussels who have a mutual interest in all that is fashion, art, music, food, travelling and partying.