Monday, January 18, 2016

STREETSTYLE - ELLA










While walking one of the many busy streets of our lovely hometown Brussels yesterday, we passed by this fancy lady and snapped some street style pictures of her outfit. Enjoy!









    
Ella, 20
Student



Where are you from?
Dilbeek

What are you wearing?
A two piece by Pull&Bear, the bomber with foax fur lining is by Mexx, the shoes by New Balance, all of the jewellery is by I Am and the bag is Nike.

How would you describe your style in three or less words?
Feminine sporty.

What music do you listen to at the moment?
Old classics like  "The sweetest taboo" by Sade or "Groove with you" by The Isley Brothers.

Tell us something that most people wouldn't expect/think of you?

I can be a very spontaneous and open person, but actually  deep down I’m very shy and I blush easily. I tend to overthink situations very fast. I always say; I panic but in a super chill and casual way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

author
Melvin Jonckers and Irene Latoudis
Two Belgian youngsters living in the city of Brussels who have a mutual interest in all that is fashion, art, music, food, travelling and partying.